Telegram is an extraordinary app for mass communication. Its features are very interesting for many people. People can use Telegram for fun be aware of their friends and relatives and share information. Also because of the many features that this amazing app has, you can create different groups and channels and use them for Exchange and trade. Everybody can understand the importance of saving Telegram chat and Telegram backup and many people need to protect their data and save Telegram chat but they don’t know how to do it.
In this article, we introduce ways to save data and never lose the information you have saved, so stay with us.
Why Should We Save Telegram Chat?
Similar to other apps like Snapchat, Telegram is capable of activating self-destructive messages with a timer. If you don’t log into your account for six months or lose your phone, the account you made will be automatically destroyed. If you don’t save Telegram chat and backup your information, they will disappear and you will lose them.
Telegram is an exciting platform to communicate with others and parents are always concerned about their children’s safety against strangers. As a parent, you need to know about children’s chat to keep them safe against predators. When you check your children’s chat history you can delete suspicious people.
For example, as a manager, you need to check and backup employees’ Telegram chat history because some of them want to divulge confidential company information. So you need to monitor the employee to catch the leaker and save or protect company interests.
So if you lost your phone or deleted your Telegram messages, don’t worry about it. You can use an I key monitor to save Telegram chat.
In this article we introduce five ways that you can backup your information. Choose one of them that is more affordable and suits you. Some people keep chats for the sake of memories and you should know that it is possible. As a result, don’t worry about your data, leave it to us.
Save Telegram chats history with I key monitor
With the I key monitor you are needless to capture screenshots and you can log on to the target system such as iPhone and Android. So you can easily recover data such as SMS messages, call history, recording, website visits, GPS, social chat history on different apps. To do this follow the instruction:
- First of all, sign up for a free plan and install the I key Monitor Telegram spy app.
- Then login to the online cloud panel.
- At the end, you can go to logs> chats> Telegram. So you can check Telegram messages and backup them.
Rescue your Telegram chat with chrome web
It is a free and typical way to save Telegram chat history with chrome web, but you can only save them on your computer and have to transfer them to your phone. So for doing this first of all:
- Open Chrome and enter https://web.Telegram.org
- Select your country and after that enter your phone number. So you can log in to the Telegram web version.
- Then, select one conversation or one contact that you want to save its information.
- For choosing one method to save your chat press ctrl+p, and select change.
- Click save to save Telegram chat media such as messages and photos.
Using chrome extension to keep Telegram chats
It’s a free way to save your data with chrome extensions, but you have to spend a long time downloading the Telegram backup and follow these steps:
- First, open chrome web store.
- You should enter save Telegram chat history to find an extension.
- Next, add the extension to chrome.
- Enter https://web.Telegram.org in google and login to the Telegram web version.
- There is the icon of the extension on the upper right corner of chrome, tap it and wait.
- After you downloaded it, click the save button to save Telegram chat history.
retain Telegram chats by taking screenshots
Undoubtedly taking screenshots is the easiest way to save your chat history and pictures. However, be aware that if the message is too long, you should use other ways. For taking screenshots check the steps below:
- Open your Telegram account.
- After that, search the chat history you want to save.
- Press both the volume down and the power button on your phone at the same time.
- The Telegram chat history will be saved in your gallery.
Backup Telegram chats and messages by recording the screen
This is one of the ways that you can save Telegram messages and videos. For doing this technique follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Telegram account.
- Search for the videos and messages you want to save.
- To start recording, open the built-in screen recorder on your phone.
- After finishing the record, you can check them in your gallery.
In this article, we tried to introduce ways that help you to backup Telegram chats. You can choose one of them that suits you. Among these methods, I key monitor is an effective way. Because this app has multiple spying functions you can control the online activities of your children or employees and backup their messages and find access to information.